Day One: Your favorite Song
I feel like this one is easy. It's a song that I have listened to for years, sometimes nightly, sometimes hourly so that I can know the truth in my heart that He is taking care of me. This song, was most brilliantly performed in the movie Sister Act 2. I have gone through season of such darkness that it seems the words to this song are the only thing that reminds me of his nearness. It's much more than the words to the song, but also the deeply soulful way in which these ladies sing it. It's like they know the pain and despair I am feeling, and really believe the words that they sing.
My favorite song is "His Eye is on the Sparrow" performed by Lauryn Hill & Tanya Blount.
So with this song, I wish each of you a deeper knowing of the nearness of God throughout the trials and tribulations that you will face in your life.
No comments:
Post a Comment