Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2 Jews walk into a bar

So I haven't written in a while, and it will probably be along time before I do. I'm not quite sure how 2009 will work out. I feel like God is stepping things up a notch, and I'll likely be putting my computer away for a while. Tis the season of consecration and such. So what does consecration have to do with a bad jew joke...nothing. I just needed a clever title.

So, in 2009 it will be goodbye facebook, blogspot, email, ebay and all other wastes of time. I'll probably attempt to cut out movies, so that means goodbye Netflix too. I'll likely be doing a lot more praying and reading. I've got a lot of teaching series that I will be listening to.

So, this is very well goodbye. I'll be leaving town on Thursday at noon, returning on the 5th of January or late the 4th. And I don't know when I'll open up my computer again. If you know my cell phone, then you know how to get in touch with me. This may go away to, and I may get a land line. We'll see. God hasn't let me renew my contract with Sprint for some reason...maybe it's this.

Love you! Shalom!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love your blog! It makes me have to turn my brain on to process everything you've said. Wonderful! Good luck turning off all the tech in your life...it's a valiant endeavor and I should be so bold myself. Blog some more when you come back!!