I will choose to continue to be grateful:
11. That God has provided this season of rest when my body, soul, spirit, needed it.
12. I'm thankful for rainy day weather that has allowed me to take a day of rest from school.
13. I'm thankful that tomorrow my good friend Erick and I get to spend the day together.
14. I'm grateful that my hunger to worship and spend time with God has come back in the last week.
15. I'm thankful that I am getting to spend some time with my good friend Shenai doing water aerobics and swimming. It has been good for my soul.
16. I'm grateful that God loves me.
17. I'm really grateful that I'm single. Sure I wouldn't mind dating someone, but I don't hate my life right now nor do I think I'm missing out. There are very few and far between moments these days when I think my life would be better with someone else.
18. I'm grateful that I serve a God who is faithful and dependable. His word says, "The pure in heart shall see God." I can trust him in that. His character is one that longs to reveal himself to his people. He is not far off, far away, and uninterested.
19. I'm grateful that people are interested in my unimportant life. People follow my voice on facebook, twitter, my blog. It's amazing. It's a blessing.
20. I'm grateful for the local honey I purchased last weekend, which is helping my allergies a whole bunch.
1 comment:
I just now saw that you have joined us in sharing those things you are thankful for! It really is amazing how it gets me focused on what is most important...thanks for joining & sharing!
Post a Comment