Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Because a thankful heart is a happy heart.....

Several of my peeps are doing lists of things they are thankful for. I didn't want to be a part because, well that makes being cynical difficult. But I just cry when I read the ones from my friends and so, well here's to making you cry too:

1. I love my schedule these days. I'm not quite sure how it's working, other than God's miraculous provision, but all I have to do is go to school. My body sleeps when it wants to sleep and is awake when it wants to be awake. In someways it's the healthiest my body has ever been.

2. I'm grateful that I was working for Tascosa when my computer died, so I could buy another one and make payments on it.
3. I'm grateful that I got to spend a little over a year working for a friend, and it ended well.

4. I'm grateful for a space of my own, tiny as it may be, that has 9 pieces or artwork and a huge Pez collection covering the walls. My space is full of bright colors and the intricacies that make me happy.

5. I'm grateful that I can pay to have a friend come and clean my space, tiny as it may be, because I hate cleaning.

6. I'm grateful that I've found two new pieces to add to my "Hey, that's not a menorah"-candle holder collection.

7. I will choose to be grateful that Jenn via Paige via A Holy Experience, got me started making this list.

8. I'm grateful that I have two new friends: Dori & Flounder, two betas, that will be a daily reminder to think about and pray for my niece Addison.

9. I'm grateful for God's grace which gets me through tough times.

10. I'm grateful for Diet A&W Rootbeer. Caffiene free goodness....although it has Aspertame.

Ok, that's my post for this week on gratefulness. Hopefully I will have another 10 to write about next week.


1 comment:

Shenai said...

i like your thankful list :)
and your entry about Addison reminded me that i have a list of biblical virtues to pray for your children that i wanted to give to you to check out since i know you pray fervently on her behalf. steve prayed them every day for his girls and i pray them every day for adia. i will get it to you soon. love you.