Thursday, October 29, 2009

anger, the immature expression of emotion

I've always known that typically anger is a masked emotion. You're feeling sad, lonely, etc..but you don't know how to express it so it comes out angry.

So I've been angry all day today. Wondering what emotion is being masked. (As a side note, do they make blogs where you can just record your voice talking, and people can go listen to it? Cause that would be awesome right now. My brain is thinking faster than my fingers can type.)

I think it's disappointment.

Shit. Sorry...crap. God is setting me up to deal with my crap. I can't push it down any longer. This is gonna be ugly.

For an insight into what I'm talking about, I'm halfway through reading "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers.

1 comment:

Sharina said...

I remember a tough time when I was at LCU. (You may recall.) I did not want to air my dirty laundry out, especially in front of God. I did not realize he had already laundered and folded it and was waiting for me to sit down with him and decide if I really even needed those pieces of wardrobe.